A wall application of the grill system consists of solid wooden slats that are fixed together with aluminium or plastic flexible dowels. Together, these assembled slats form the grill panel and are fitted into each other by means of half lap dowel joints. In this way one surface is created, without any interruptions . Just as for ceiling applications each panel is delivered to size, based on the building structure's data and in mutual consultation. The grill panels are, by means of wall clips, screwed directly onto the building structure's sub frame. There is no profile available for the connection length of the wall panels, but an open joint of at least 10 mm must be adhered to.
Derako works exclusively with solid wood. Each type of wood has it´s own natural characteristics such as colour, grain, structure, knots and size tolerance.
Derako system advantages
- Environmentally friendly. Wood is the only building material that is 100% CO2 neutral and totally recyclable.
- The systems guarantee fast and simple assembly.
- Technical support. Projects are technically supported and developed.
- High acoustic values.
- Treated to be fire retardant according to EN13964.
- Using certified and preserved materials.
- Budget flexible and because of modular delivery very suitable for prefab building.
- Comprehensive warranty
Read more about the application and durability advantages in the tabs of this product item. Also, you can consult the menu item ´Visitor type´ in the top right hand corner.