The open ventilated façade system consists of solid wooden slats and the black anodized aluminium Derako fixing system that is per project specifically provided with cut-outs for the attachment of our patented stainless steel clips. These clips are attached to the profiles during the production phase. The entire attachment is located on the back so that the appearance of the wood stays intact for a long time. Additionally, no screws or nails are used to prevent any future corrosion stripes and damage to the wood.
For the façade Derako works exclusively with materials suitable for outside use. Each material has its own unique product characteristics. Per application, Derako will advise which materials and finish best suit your project.
Derako system advantages
- Environmentally friendly. Wood is the only building material that is 100% CO2 neutral and totally recyclable.
- The systems guarantee fast and simple assembly.
- Technical support. Projects are technically supported and developed.
- A flame retardant treatment in according with EN13964 is possible.
- Using certified and preserved materials.
- Budget flexible and because of modular delivery very suitable for prefab building.
- Integral guarantee
Read more about the application and durability advantages in the tabs of this product item. You could also view the menu-item Type of Visitor